1. Definitions. In this document, the following definitions apply – (i) User – anyone using or perusing the website whether accidentally or intentionally; (ii) Seller – Past Heroes Ltd. trading as www.pastheroes.com; (iii) Purchaser – The person or persons purchasing the Goods from the Seller; (iv) Goods – the item or items that the Purchaser agrees to purchase from the Seller; (v) Contract – a binding agreement on both sides that the Seller, having received payment from the Purchaser, will supply the Goods ordered (conditions apply – see #7 below).
3. Usage. These Terms and Conditions cover all usage of the Past Heroes Ltd. website www.pastheroes.com, and apply to all users of the site, whether accidental or intentional. The User should read through the Terms and Conditions of use, and if the User does not agree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, the User should cease to use the website. Continued use of the website indicates that the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
4. General. These Terms and Conditions apply to all sales and purchases made by the Seller or the Purchaser through www.pastheroes.com. The placing of an Order by the Purchaser indicates that the Purchaser agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
5. Disclaimer. Past Heroes Ltd. has made every effort to ensure that all information and/or material on this website is correct. Past Heroes Ltd. does not however make any representations or warranties that the information and/or material shown in or accessible via this website is accurate, current or complete, nor that use of the website is free of risk of viruses or other damage. Past Heroes Ltd. shall not be liable for any direct loss, loss of profits, loss of business or loss or corruption of data, or any indirect or consequential loss whatever. The information and/or material on the website will be updated periodically and randomly, when any omissions or errors will be corrected, should they be notified to us and independently verified.
6. Guarantees. Whilst Past Heroes Ltd. could belong to varied unregulated organisations or bodies which claim to regulate the signed memorabilia market, the fact is that none do, any more than a Certificate of Authenticity or similar document guarantees that an autograph is genuine. Past Heroes Ltd. offers a bespoke service through www.pastheroes.com, whereby we, the Seller, contract with the Purchaser to provide a personally signed and dedicated item of memorabilia (the Goods), as requested in the Order. Past Heroes Ltd. offers an unequivocal guarantee that all items bought on this website are genuine, by the simple fact that ALL items will be signed and dedicated on request, and in the presence of www.pastheroes.com. We do not buy signed memorabilia. We do not use third parties to obtain signed memorabilia. We do not use eBay or other similar auction websites. Your item of memorabilia will come with a notification of when and where it was signed, and if your Past Hero agrees, with a photograph of the signing.
7. Orders. Confirmation of payment being
taken from the Debit or Credit Card of the Purchaser will confirm to www.pastheroes.com that a Contract has been made for Past Heroes Ltd.
to obtain the Goods and deliver
it/them to the Purchaser. Due to the
bespoke and personal nature of our product, when such a confirmation of an Order has been received by www.pastheroes.com the
Order is final and cannot be
cancelled. Please check your Order
before you confirm the Purchase. If for whatever reason, Past Heroes Ltd.
cannot obtain the personally signed memorabilia ordered, the Contract shall be deemed null and void,
and a full refund will be given.
8. Disclaimer. Please note that the colours displayed throughout this website, and especially the frame samples, may appear to vary due to individual monitor and PC settings causing the colours to possibly display differently on your screen from the actual colours. We make every effort to display frame colours as accurately as possible, but we cannot accept any liability if a delivered frame is not the expected shade or colour.
9. Delivery. The Goods shall normally be delivered within 30 days of the Order being placed. Every effort will be made to meet any requested delivery date, however limitations on contact with the chosen Past Hero may dictate a longer period for delivery. No liability for costs, damages, losses or expenses shall be accepted by Past Heroes Ltd. or www.pastheroes.com should the Goods not be delivered in time for a specific event (birthday, anniversary etc.). All Goods will be delivered by courier service and the delivery cost shall be paid at the time of the Order.
10. Cancellation and Returns. The Purchaser shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 7 days of delivery if the Goods are defective or do not comply with the Contract. The Seller shall not accept any responsibility for Goods that arrive damaged. Where a claim for defect or damage is made, it shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser to send back the Goods for inspection by the Seller. It is at the Seller’s sole discretion as to whether the Purchaser is entitled to replacement Goods or a full refund (including delivery costs, if applicable) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective. Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Purchaser's fault the Purchaser shall not be liable for a refund. Change of mind is not acceptable as a reason for return.
Law and Jurisdiction. This
Agreement shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of
14. Contact us. To contact Past Heroes Ltd., please either email email@example.com, write to H9 Newark Road South, Glenrothes, KY7 4NL, call 01592 779199 or fax 01592 779193
15. Company information. The Registered Office of Past Heroes Ltd. trading as www.pastheroes.com, is H9 Newark Road South, Glenrothes, KY7 4NL.